I live in a HOA neighborhood – I took our parking war to a new level of petty, I’m the only one willing to take action | B87LZ5X | 2024-01-04 20:55:11

New Photo - I live in a HOA neighborhood – I took our parking war to a new level of petty, I'm the only one willing to take action | B87LZ5X | 2024-01-04 20:55:11
I live in a HOA neighborhood – I took our parking war to a new level of petty, I'm the only one willing to take action | B87LZ5X | 2024-01-04 20:55:11

In a TikTok, a driver parked their Lexus RX SUV in a different space afte

A DRIVER has exacted revenge against a member of their HOA's board, by parking their car in a new spot.

In a TikTok, a driver parked their Lexus RX SUV in a different space after a board member angered community members.

TikTok/allithatglitters

A TikToker posted about their parking revenge[/caption]

The driver parked their SUV in a highly sought-after spot
TikTok/allithatglitters

The Florida-based TikToker, Alli (@allithatglitters), said she took over a formerly accessible parking spot.

"This new guy joined the [HOA] board, and everyone in the neighborhood hates this new guy," she said.

"Right next to his townhome was a handicap spot."

The driver said the new HOA member changed took down the accessible signage as one of his first moves on the board.

She predicted the new board member took down the sign so he could park closer to his home.

"So I have been walking down the street to this parking spot," the driver said.

"I am [so] petty that I don't want him to have it."

Other HOA members expressed support for the TikToker taking over the recently redistricted spot, Alli said.

But she said she was the only one "willing to take his spot."

TIKTOK RESPONSE

Dozens of TikTokers jumped into the post's comments to show their support for the parking gesture.

Others also helped devise new schemes to keep the spot away from the new board member.

"You guys should create a schedule of trading out the space constantly so it always has a car in it," one commenter suggested.

Another person suggested: "Get a walker and limp down the street!"

FLORIDA PARKING

TikTokers also pointed out that the accessible signage may have been taken down, but the accessibility symbol was still painted on the ground.

According to Florida's parking laws, it's illegal for drivers to "stop, stand, or park" in a "designated and marked parking space" without proper car identification.

However, the law states that accessible spots without a sign carry limited legal liability.

"Only a warning may be issued for unlawfully parking in a space designated for persons with disabilities if there is no above-grade sign," the law reads.


More Suff
#us #uk #world #nz #HappyHour #la #ca #nyc #lndn #manila #politics #ArmUkraineASAP #sport #showbiz #fashion #PicOfTheDay #celebrities #motors #tech #InstaGood #top #QuoteOfTheDay #news #I live in a HOA neighborhood – I took our parking war to a new level of petty, I'm the only one willing to take action | B87LZ5X | 2024-01-04 20:55:11 Source: ALEX MAG

 

CORR MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com