'I just absolutely love that' says TNT host after NBA star's brilliant reaction to hearing Shaq interview him | TQU7647 | 2024-01-23 02:08:02
19-year-old Gregory "GG" Jackson II lit up the Go
THE youngest player in the NBA had a sensational reaction to getting interviewed by Shaquille O'Neal for the primary time after his career-high performance.
19-year-old Gregory "GG" Jackson II lit up the Golden State Warriors on Monday in Memphis' win, resulting in the exceptional moment.


With accidents forcing guards Ja Morant and Desmond Bane out of the lineup, the Grizzlies needed somebody to fill within the scoring gaps.
Jackson, the No. 45 general decide in the 2023 NBA Draft, answered the call.
The rookie notched 23 points on 9 photographs, sinking six three-pointers within the 116-107 win.
After his career-high NBA scoring night time, Jackson was rewarded with a postgame interview from Shaq on TNT.
And his response was priceless.
"I don't have any questions, I simply need to say congratulations, young fella," the NBA Hall of Fame middle began.
"You played a hell of a recreation and if individuals didn't know who you have been, they know who you at the moment are.
"I'm so pleased with you, congratulations on being prepared, brother."
Jackson was all smiles, shocked when Shaq began speaking on the microphone.
"It's an honor to get to listen to your voice, respect you," the teenager replied.
Whereas replaying Jackson's reaction, host Ernie Johnson referred to as it a "basic."
"I simply absolutely love that, man," Johnson said.
"Is that not basic?"
With Morant shut down for the yr and Bane out for the subsequent six weeks, Jackson has an opportunity to earn pivotal minutes on the Grizzlies late within the season.
The 6-9 ahead performed school basketball at the College of South Carolina last yr.
He averaged 15.four factors in his lone freshman season.
More Suff
#us #uk #world #nz #HappyHour #la #ca #nyc #lndn #manila #politics #ArmUkraineASAP #sport #showbiz #fashion #PicOfTheDay #celebrities #motors #tech #InstaGood #top #QuoteOfTheDay #news #'I just absolutely love that' says TNT host after NBA star's brilliant reaction to hearing Shaq interview him | TQU7647 | 2024-01-23 02:08:02 Source: MAG NEWS