AJ Bunker vows to end Elle Brooke's boxing career 'for good' as Misfits rivals weigh in ahead of bitter grudge rematch | 6T18NST | 2024-01-22 09:08:02
The pair rematch in Leeds at Misfits 12 slightly below two years on from Bro
AJ BUNKER vowed to end Elle Brooke's boxing profession for good as they confronted off for a remaining time.
The pair rematch in Leeds at Misfits 12 slightly below two years on from Brooke's unique win.



Brooke refused to break her silence on stage after the two made weight but Bunker was filled with threats.
She stated: "That chin of yours is mine tomorrow night time, I can't wait.
"Acquired nothing to say? You're rattled, literally rattled. I can't wait. You stated your self, when you can't get via me you're gone.
"So guys I hope you're ready to see her get out of this scene and be gone for good.
"You're quivering, you're shaking. It's alright hun."
OnlyFans star Brooke beat Bunker on points in July 2022 but the bad blood has been brewing ever since.
And it involves a head in Leeds when Bunker defends her Misfits title towards Brooke – who explained her vow of silence.
She stated: "I've completed my talking. My back is hurting from all this promotion."
FREE BETS – BEST BETTING OFFERS & NEW CUSTOMER BONUSES
Hitting back, Bunker stated: "She's rattled. All I've obtained to say is the onerous work is completed.
"Tomorrow night time, the bull meats the matador. She stated herself, if she will't get by way of me she's gone.
"So guys, you don't need to miss this tomorrow."