My 15-hour first class flight NIGHTMARE: I had hair and 'things' moving in my compartment, the entertainment system was broken, and there was no tablecloth over my nuts on US flight to India

New Photo - My 15-hour first class flight NIGHTMARE: I had hair and 'things' moving in my compartment, the entertainment system was broken, and there was no tablecloth over my nuts on US flight to India

My 15-hour first class flight NIGHTMARE: I had hair and 'things' moving in my compartment, the entertainment system was broken, and there was no tablecloth over my nuts on US flight to India


A traveller was left disgusted after taking a luxury first-class flight only to be met with filthy conditions in the nightmare aircraft. Anip Patel paid £4,700 to fly in style from Chicago to Delhi - but upon boarding the Boeing 777 he was stunned find hair clumps lodged in various crevices, ripped furnishings, and dirt-covered seats. The disgruntled passenger whipped out his phone to record the grim conditions of what he thought would be a glam first-class compartment, but instead captured surfaces with layers of mildew and a broken TV.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CardiB #Hurricane #Florida #NOAA #FreeTheCitzens #Cowboys

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.