What my 23-year-old daughter and her boyfriend moving in has done to my marriage... and my sex life

New Photo - What my 23-year-old daughter and her boyfriend moving in has done to my marriage... and my sex life

What my 23-year-old daughter and her boyfriend moving in has done to my marriage... and my sex life


When both our children had left for university, the silence was at first a little bewildering. My husband and I found ourselves feeling nonplussed and talking a lot to the dogs. Slowly, though, we began to remember the joys of actual conversation, of listening to our music, of walking around the house naked. Then there was the pure pleasure of a long uninterrupted lie-in and the delight of doing exactly what we wanted with our weekends.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Shannon Sharpe #Fake News #TrumpLost #Rauw #Mei Mei #JKIA

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.