RICHARD EDEN: If 'dictator in high heels' Meghan and 'enabler' Harry hired me as their new chief of staff here are the TEN things I'd immediately do... including on THAT bullying report

New Photo - RICHARD EDEN: If 'dictator in high heels' Meghan and 'enabler' Harry hired me as their new chief of staff here are the TEN things I'd immediately do... including on THAT bullying report

RICHARD EDEN: If 'dictator in high heels' Meghan and 'enabler' Harry hired me as their new chief of staff here are the TEN things I'd immediately do... including on THAT bullying report


Since I disclosed last month that Prince Harry's grandly titled chief of staff, Josh Kettler, had quit suddenly after barely three months, there has been much intrigue over why the Duke and Duchess of Sussex apparently struggle to retain employees. This week, the Hollywood Reporter published an incendiary report claiming: 'Everyone's terrified of Meghan.' It quoted a source close to the California-based couple describing King Charles's daughter-in-law as 'Duchess Difficult'.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #AgathaAllAlong #Clay Holmes #jjk270 #Mariners #Gutfeld #Survivor47

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.