Gina Rodriguez Died a Little Bit Inside When Kevin Bacon Said He Loved Her: Thought I Played It So Super Cool (Exclusive)

New Photo - Gina Rodriguez Died a Little Bit Inside When Kevin Bacon Said He Loved Her: Thought I Played It So Super Cool (Exclusive)

Gina Rodriguez Died a Little Bit Inside When Kevin Bacon Said He Loved Her: Thought I Played It So Super Cool (Exclusive)


Gina Rodriguez's life has officially been made. The actress has added a new title to her resume as she and Shaquille O'Neal joined forces to host ABC's new game show, Lucky 13, and while the hosting gig alone is something she "never in a million years" thought she'd do, it's brought her closer than she imagined to the one and only Kevin Bacon. "I've only met him once, and I thought I played it so super cool," Rodriguez, 40, tells PEOPLE of meeting the star, who is an executive producer on the game show.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.