I just got engaged and I hate the ring my fiance picked - is it just me or do I bite the bullet and tell him the truth?

New Photo - I just got engaged and I hate the ring my fiance picked - is it just me or do I bite the bullet and tell him the truth?

I just got engaged and I hate the ring my fiance picked - is it just me or do I bite the bullet and tell him the truth?


A woman was left torn after her boyfriend proposed with a ring that was the opposite of what she'd hoped for. While the proposal was 'perfect' and she was thrilled about the prospect of life together, she was immediately disappointed when she saw the sparkler he'd chosen. 'I feel horrible about it and I've been crying with a ball of anxiety in stomach because I feel like an awful person for this,' she confessed in a Reddit post.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #AEWDynamite #Jamaican #Black #NABJ #TrumpIsARacist #Rachel Scott

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.