I got cut out of the school run mums' friendship group and now I have finally worked out why: CLAIRE FOGES

New Photo - I got cut out of the school run mums' friendship group and now I have finally worked out why: CLAIRE FOGES

I got cut out of the school run mums' friendship group and now I have finally worked out why: CLAIRE FOGES


I checked my phone for the 23rd time that hour. Still no message. Hmm. Would the screen blink into life with an affirmation that I was liked back? Check phone again: nope. Crushed. This sad scene was not me in my teens texting a potential boyfriend. Instead I was a mother of two kids, in my late 30s, messaging a potential new mate. A 'mum friend', to be precise.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Venezuela #Lahore #Rauf Hasan #Chicago #NationalGirlfriendsDay #Ismail Al-Ghoul

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.