DEAR JANE: I tricked my husband by doing something desperate in bed... Will he forgive me if I come clean?

New Photo - DEAR JANE: I tricked my husband by doing something desperate in bed... Will he forgive me if I come clean?

DEAR JANE: I tricked my husband by doing something desperate in bed... Will he forgive me if I come clean?


Dear Jane, I'm not proud of what I've done, but it's too late now and I really need your advice. I met my husband when we were both 29 and got married two years later. Today we're 34. From the start, one of the things I liked most about him was his focus on family. On our third date we discussed wanting kids, how many we'd have and even what we'd name them.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Chris Taylor #ClancyLA #Zoey 101 #Torrey Craig #Jack Smith #Dr. Phil

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.