Armie Hammer Reveals Hes Selling His Beloved Truck Because He Cant Afford the Gas Anymore

New Photo - Armie Hammer Reveals Hes Selling His Beloved Truck Because He Cant Afford the Gas Anymore

Armie Hammer Reveals Hes Selling His Beloved Truck Because He Cant Afford the Gas Anymore


Armie Hammer is downsizing. In a new video posted to his Instagram account on Tuesday, Aug. 27, the House of Hammer subject, 37, revealed that he's selling his beloved truck for a more cost-efficient. "So, I've been back in L.A. for a couple of weeks now, this is my truck," he began in the selfie clip. "I bought this for myself in 2017 as a Christmas gift for myself," the actor said of his 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Pickup.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.